- Add bee pollen to a dish of ice cream.
- Place bee pollen onto a piece of tin foil then take a peeled banana and roll it in the bee pollen. Yum!
- Add a tablespoon of bee pollen to breakfast cereal.
- Add bee pollen to beef dishes, salsa, home-made salad dressings, and sandwiches.
- Add to bread recipes in small quantities per taste.
When using bee pollen grind up the small balls and sprinkle like a seasoning or sugar. Pollen will last longer if left refrigerated.
Contributed by Richard Stewart, Carriage House Farm
© 2010 Wyoming Ave. Farmers’ Market